Thursday 19 July 2018

Broken Heart

Hi everyone! How have you been? I'm doing well at the moment.

I wasn't feeling great the day before yesterday cause of a heartbreak. My date doesn't know what he wants with me, so I had to let him go. I cried for a few minutes and it wasn't a pretty sight. But then, I said to myself... At least, he was honest with me. At that moment, I also said to myself that maybe we aren't meant to be together as a couple.

Now, we are just friends and I don't regret dating him. I was really happy by his side even though it was for a short time. I could have a taste of what it was like to be respected. 

Remember, no matter what happens in your life. It's really important to be kind and love yourself first. There's no place for self hate and self pity; those feelings will make you feel worse about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)