Monday 6 April 2020

It's Been A While

Hi everyone! How have you been lately? I have to admit that it has been a very long time since I've last posted something on this Blog.

I'm currently still abroad for my education as a beautician and I've almost finished it; till this disease affected the world. Almost everything had to close down because of it and no one knows when it's possible to resume our daily activities. 

I'm still in a LDR with my boyfriend and I have to admit that it's taking a small toll on our relationship. But we are staying strong and are doing our best to support each other. We are both working on things that we can focus on instead of complaining about the distance and the time we've lost to spend together. 

It's was very hard at the beginning.We broke down a few times during our first months of being apart from each other, but we worked it through.

This time, even my return ticket got cancelled because of the outbreak, but what can I do? I can only observe the situation of both countries in order to decide the date of my return flight. And I'm even more lucky to have my mother's family by my side. 

I'm extremely grateful to have them and the fact that they take care of me, even though my stay with them isn't always rose coloured.

The only thing that I have in hand are lash-lifting and SPA-massage certificates. I still have one more to go and that is the Nail technician/artist, but that's for after the outbreak.

Stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)