Saturday 12 September 2015

Hope

The fact that I'm still running this blog is because I really enjoy making people happy. Even though, some of them might not be happy and I don't really know about that. I'm happy enough if I can make one person happy everyday. I like to inspire people and give them enough strength to move forward in their life.

I also like the word "Nankurunaisa" (Nang-ku-ru-na-i-sa). It means "Everything in the end will be fine" in Japanese. This magic word comes from an anime: Blood+.

Whatever happened in the past, don't run from it. Try to talk about it as much as possible if something bothers you. Suppressing your feelings and thoughts is bad for your health. Not only psychologically, but also physically.

Please live for today and for tomorrow. And become a better person than the person you were yesterday. Live your life to the fullest. When there's life, there's still hope. And grasp that hope when you see it. ;-)

◊◊◊ Good Luck! Xxx ◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)