Monday 31 August 2015

Happiness & New Stage of Life

To be honest with you, I'm still not really satisfied with my current life. I'm happy right now, but I'm seeking for something more... Larger... With a signification/meaning to it... 

To me, your happiness is also my happiness... A life with a meaning to it - is a life full of happiness with big achievements. A life where you get the support of your loved ones.
When you want to make other people happy; you, yourself have to be happy first. (That's what I've learned from a Japanese Animation; a.k.a. Anime)

In this next paragraph I'm going to talk about my "New Stage of Life". If you read one of my previous chapters (Graduating), I've graduated from high school. And starting 18/09, I'm going to attend college. But I'm going to review some lessons tomorrow. I'm not going to be really motivated when I'm going to lessons without my friends. ( ^_^') Being alone in an unknown place full of people makes me anxious and a little bit hostile. Well, I'm going to see how it goes tomorrow... (  - 3-')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)