Monday 20 July 2015

Regret & Apologies

When I look back at myself in the past, I've realised that I've hurt many people without realising it. (especially the boys who wanted to get to know me better)
I've always acted aggressive or hostile towards them, I killed their mood when they've tried to laugh with me by hitting them several times and shouting at them when they asked me something... And they began to hate me at the end...

Regretting for what I've done to them after all these years and after when I began to trust some boys... What I want to do right now is to apologize to them, even if they can't or don't read this.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you in the past... My sincerest apologies... I've now realised my mistakes and I'm ashamed of it right now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)