Tuesday 3 November 2015

Building Up Your Self Confidence

We, the humans, are most likely going to be afraid to make mistakes most of the time. But the most succesful and confident people are the ones who aren't afraid to make mistakes.
We can be succesful in different domains such as: love, career, school, friendship, ... etc. But we won't grow if we're afraid to make mistakes.

I've met many succesful people on the internet. They all began from scratch and they've failed many times in life, but they didn't gave up (on their dream). They were passionate at what they've done even when they ran against different walls/obstacles. 
I'm following many Youtubers (entrepreneurs) right now. Everyone is remarkable. They are all putting their effort in their work even when they get hate comments. (they also get many compliments from their followers, indeed) ( ^_^ )

And I, on the other hand, have not experienced everything in life. And I'm not obliged to experience everything (and so are you), but I'm willing to help you to get back on the right track with what I have experienced until now. 

Just don't be afraid to make mistakes in life and jump into the unknown. Nobody's perfect. ;-)

Building up your selfconfidence is a muscle that you have to exercise and nourish it everyday... 

I have a dream.
I chase it.
I fall.
I learn.
I get better.
I keep marching on.
And so it goes.
- Brendon Burchard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)