Monday 2 November 2015

Life Mission

Like everyone knows, life is not always kind to everyone. We get hurt, we fail, we begin to distrust, we get scared, we "fall"... etc. But the most important thing of all this, are: Stand up , learn from it and keep moving forward.

Everyone has different experiences in their life: poverty, discrimination, racism, divorce, the death of a loved one, violence, robbery, raping/sexual assaults, break ups, burn-out, bore-out, ... etc. Those are all kinds of experiences that everyone meets/have met in their lives. 
We "break" because we got (involved) in those situations. We didn't/don't know what to do when we got/get in those situations. But the most important questions that you have to ask yourself are: 

- What have I learned from those experiences?
- How can I make my life better?
- Do I want to become a stronger/better person?
- What do I want (in life)?

For the past few days, weeks, months and years; I've thought about my life mission, my purpose to stay alive after all those experiences. I got distracted, lost, scared and frustrated along the way to find my life mission. But I got stronger and wiser during the whole journey. I've also met different kinds of people along the way. Every person that you've met plays an important role in your life. They make a part of your life, but some of them may leave you behind and the other ones are going to stay with you forever. What you've also experienced becomes also a part of your life.

Embrace your life, respect other people and keep living to make your dreams come true. ( ^_^ )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)