Thursday 31 December 2015

Blocked Self-expression

Hi there! ^_^ How are you doing?

Today, I'm going to talk about what I've learned about my self-expression that has been blocked, thanks to J.J. With other words, my speech has been blocked because of one thing that could damage my health - and that thing was: Shutting out some people of my life instead of confronting them. 

I've been mad on some people for years and I've ignored them since then. But I felt really suffocated after that because I couldn't express my anger and frustration back then. I remember my mother saying (not so long ago) that I have to confront them and talk to them about the matter(s) that hasn't/haven't been resolved in order to make me feel less stressed and more freely.

I'm thinking about contacting those people after I've cleared up my mind. But I'm still not ready for this right now because I still couldn't throw away my anger.

If you're also feeling that way... Then try to do the same. You'll not be alone when you're doing it. ;-) 

Good luck! :-)
_____________________________________________________________________________

2016 is approaching right now and I'll be turning 19 on that very first day of the year. 
When a new year begins, that's when the new challenges begin! (  ^_^) - Find your inner self by exploring the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)