Thursday 10 December 2015

Life - Joy

Everyone got brought on earth for a reason. First of all, I'm not very religious. But each life is precious and it must not be taken very lightly. Many people are commiting suicide each day and the percentage shouldn't be underestimated. The young ones and the new-borns are the next leaves for the next generations. 

No matter what happens in your life, you have to keep moving on and spread love to the people who need it. There are many people who don't receive affections from other people, even from their loved ones. I have to be honest that I'm still unable to love and forgive certain persons because my wound was too deep. But I've learned that I won't be able to fully move forward if I don't throw my hatred away. I've been consumed by my hatred for years and I've realized that I'm still living in the past. 

I've heard, the other day, from my mother that the invited person was unable to visit us during our birthday party because he didn't feel welcomed at our house. The reason why he couldn't come was that I've obviously projected my hostility towards him. After reflecting on it, I've decided to do my best to show some respect towards that person. All I did until now was ignoring that person even when my mother was present. 

Many things will happen in our life and everyone has their own story. We are all individuals and no one is the same. You are you, your mother and father are also a different persons. No one is going to be exactly like someone else. Our true joy of life is when we're satisfied with everything we have and not what we desire/wish to have.

Take care, wish you luck, joy and happiness in life! ( ^_^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)