Wednesday 2 December 2015

Conversation and Communication

Hi there! ^_^ How are you doing right now?

I'm quite busy lately, but that's okay. 

My purpose on writing this post is to ask you if you would mind to write something back to me. I would really appreciate that if you do it. 

Reason: I also would like to know your own stories, experiences and point of view. But I won't be dissappointed if you don't send me anything. It's all up to you. ;-) But in my opinion, it would be really interesting if we start a conversation with each other.

More importantly, I won't judge your grammar and orthography because I'm not even perfect at English, too. English is not my native language.

Take care! :-) Xxx


Communication is 'Key'. Two people can be in the same relationship and yet see it in two different ways. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)