Tuesday 23 June 2015

Introduction

Hi there! My dear companion.

Before I begin to tell you my story, I would like to introduce myself.

My name's Song and I'm 18 years old right now. The biggest reason why I've made this blog is because I've recently realised that I was not the only one with this problem. And I want to help other victims who have also been assaulted by posting some encouraging messages on this blog. (But I'll not be able to do it frequently because of my busy schedule and therefore I'm going to do my best to help you out.)

I want to give them (you) my strength and the confidence to stand up again after being tripped. I want them (you) to move forward to the future and give that trauma a place in their (your) heart.


I'm not a psychologist, but I really want to help you to get out of the darkness with the little and the big things that I have experienced.(I'm still in the process of growth and self-development) 


Please don't give up and I hope that this blog can help you until the end of our journey...


Sincerely Yours,


Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)