Friday 26 June 2015

Graduation

My efforts have finally paid off after working hard for 4 years at school. And today, I'm going to spend my last moments with the school...

Before I'm going to graduate, I would like to thank all the people who have supported me during my hardships... I would like to thank these people:
  • My intelligent little brother and sister
  • Mr. & Mrs. Lamonte
  • Mrs. I. & E. Trogh 
  • Mrs. Pannier
  • My friends and classmates
  • Mrs. Lieve Beck
  • Mrs. Van Praet Els
  • All the other teachers at my school
  • My beautiful mother
  • Liselot W.
  • Kate G.
  • Mrs. Ineke De Vylder
  • Mr. Peter Hellemond
  • My family
I'm really grateful to all of you. Without you, I wouldn't have become the person I am today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)