Thursday 25 June 2015

Shame

I was really ashamed about what happened to myself, 8 years ago... I even felt guilty because I didn't share my story earlier...

But today, I don't feel any shame or guilt anymore because of the support that I got from the people around me.

What happened in the past, has already happened and you can't change it anymore... What you can still change are your present and your future. The things that you've experienced are a part of your life. I don't want you to forget what you have experienced, but to learn from it and go forward. Whatever you've experienced... Just keep your head high, smile, learn from the experience(s) and move forward. Create for yourself moments where you can really be yourself and cherish those moments...

Our life is like a story... And it ends when we die. There are times when you can control it and there are times when you can't. Like what happened to you, them or me... When you've lost control, just take the control over the story back and write your own story. Just do it on your own pace and don't try to rush. Everyone has their own pace of taking back their control of life. After that obstacle, you will face more obstacles in your life... You have to face each obstacle that you've encountered. Just view those obstacles as stops, stations or missions that you have to complete. You have to do your best at each stop. And I hope you won't regret if you have failed at one of those stops. Just take your baggages of knowledge that you have gained to the next stop and use your knowledge to complete your next mission.


"Some people aim for the top of a mountain, but you have to enjoy the scenery, too." - Kiyoshi Teppei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and questions! I'll do my best to answer them :-)